The Future Of Home Extensions
Transform your home with a Next Generation Home Extension using the most advanced, energy-efficient building system available, to create a comfortable and affordable living space. Guardian extensions are fabricated off site and then delivered and erected within two to three weeks, avoiding the chaos and upheaval of having builders on site for months on end.
A well constructed home extension from Quick Kit Build is a great way of increasing your living space by adding both a beautiful room and value to your property. Available in a variety of styles and finishes, Guardian extensions are individually tailored to suit your needs. By combining Kingspan Tek-Panels with the Guardian Warm Roof System, you can truly revitalize your home, creating a beautiful, elegant working, relaxing or entertaining space.
Being of modular construction, Guardian extensions come with insulated roof and walls, double-glazed windows and strong, steel-reinforced structures, and are an affordable alternative to a traditional brick-built structures. We can match your existing brick, render or stone walls as well as the roof tiles, so the completed room matches the rest of your house.
What Are The Advantages Of A Guardian Extension
- Pre-assembled, factory-engineered modular construction provides superior build quality
- Outstanding energy-efficiency with a U-value of 1.0 W/m2K, these are the most energy saving home extensions available.
- Faster modern methods of construction – two to three week build programme with zero on-site waste
- A wide range of colours and finishes available
- Bespoke design service – we work with you to advise, recommend and design the best solution for you
- Accelerated planning approval
- Technical support from start to finish
- Fully guaranteed
1 Ridge Cappings to match roof tiles or slates
2 Choice of roof tiles or slates
3 Standard rainwater systems
4 Breathable Guardian waterproof membrane
5 Exterior grade plywood
6 Structural pre-engineered frame
7 Ventilated roof eliminates condensation
8 3 layers of high performance rigid Kingspan insulation board (125mm) U-value 0.18 W/m.K (England & Wales) and 0.15 W/m.K (Scotland)
9 Choice of external finish
10 Kingspan TEK Building System
11 Internal flooring
12 External flooring
13 Velux Roof Windows (Extensive Range)
Free Extension Quote
Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch
Interior / Extras