High performance glass, insulated pelmets, super-insulated columns and NEO panels combine to create stunning conservatories with plenty of natural light and views of your garden. Add bi-fold doors to create a seamless link between the garden and your home.
Choose the right specification of performance glass to suit your home, reduce heating bills and temperature fluctuations.
- Light transmission – low % reduces sun glare
- Solar rejection – the % of the sun’s heat that is rejected. Only choose a high % in sunny spots
- U-Value – represents the risk of heat loss, lower values are best
- Self – cleaning – comes a standard on all NEO glass roofs
- UV protection – choose a high percentage to protect furniture from fading
A NEO extension with a glazed roof can be warm enough to be open plan with the rest of the house if you require. Combine a NEO glass roof with super-insulated NEO walls and columns to create a gorgeous glazed extension.
Explore Glass Roof
Engineered to Postcode
Ultraroof is engineered to your specific long postcode, designed to withstand with the extreme wind and snow loads of your location – this is to give you peace of mind as our climate changes and we experience extreme weather events.
Free Conservatory Roof Quote
Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch
Interior / Extras